Welcome to NSCoPSE
The National PSE Association for Advisors, Inspectors & Consultants
NSCoPSE is a professional organisation for LA advisers, inspectors and advisory teachers with responsibility for all aspects of personal and social education, including health education. Membership also includes independent consultants and inspectors, as well as health promotion professionals. We provide a national forum for the views and interests of those with the responsibility for supporting, monitoring and evaluating personal and social education in schools and other educational settings.
NSCoPSE provides members with access to a national network of expertise, representation and consultation at national level and opportunities to communicate good practice locally. Members also receive:
- NSCoPSE briefing papers on national developments.
- Opportunities for professional development, including reduced rates at our annual conference.
- NSCoPSE publications, including the PSE Position Paper, feedback on and consultations on and to, all relevant guidance and consultations.
- A directory of members.
- Regular bulletins on association business, national developments and resources.
- Access to colleagues through the NSCoPSE network.
- A channel for delivery of members' views to organisations such as the DCSF, QCDA and Ofsted.
- An opportunity to participate in NSCoPSE through its democratic processes.
NSCoPSE is governed by our Constitution and Code of Practice which you can download at the bottom of the page.
NSCoPSE is affiliated to Aspect - Association Of Professionals In Education And Childrens Trusts.